I deliver learning technology training to support teachers, post-graduate students and educational organisations to use technology in a pedagogically sound way. I have travelled to over 20 countries training teachers, teaching EAP, researching and speaking at various educational conferences.
Previous employers and clients include the British Council, International House, the University of Salford, De Montfort University, Cambridge English Language Assessment, TCE, PeopleCert, and many more.
Feel free to contact me for any of the following:
- Face to face teacher training courses
- Face to face teacher training seminars and hands-on workshops (effective technology integration, language skills development, project work with technology, Digital Citizenship & eSafety, Mobile Learning, eLearning, Blended Learning)
- Post-graduate and undergraduate modules on the use of technology in language learning (Course design & Delivery)
- In-sessional & pre-sessional Academic English Courses
- Plenaries, presentations, and workshops for face to face/ online conferences
- Design and delivery of e-learning courses (Moodle, Blackboard)
- Research projects & Consultancy
- Educational project management
- Conference organisation & promotion